Sunday, July 19, 2009

Killin' Time

Roy, a fellow photographer that I have had the privilege of working with the last 2 Saturdays, came up with a neat idea and I am stealing it...lol
He said that he was going to make a label on his blog called Free Time and it that would be all the pictures that we end up taking of each other
during the course of the night either testing lighting or just playing around.
So I am calling mine Killin' Time


this is Jessica the other photographer I got to work with on Saturday
after the wedding we headed to cenntenial park in highland and while we were waiting for
the bridal party to arrive we were testing the light and got carried away











2 comments:

Roy Ferrer said...

I LOVE THIS! LMAO!

DGPhotoDesigns said...

glad you liked it...is it alright I stold your idea? lol where are your pictures!