Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jessica






















My name is... Jessica

My nickname is... Jess

I go to school at... Valparaiso High School

My favorite class is... any type of art class

This summer I will... getting ready for college and enjoying my summer!

My dream vacation is... going to Africa or somewhere tropical

My dream job is... an occupation where I can travel the world and love what I do!

I love to listen to... O.A.R.

My all time favorite food is... Pasta!

My favorite place to shop is... forever21

My favorite TV show is... Grey's Anatomy

My favorite possession is... my photo albums

I never leave home without... my cell phone

A random fact about me is... I love to cook

I chose to have my senior portraits taken with DGPhotoDesigns because... the photographer is awesome!

No comments: