Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sneak Peak at Haley's Senior Pictures

Man am I behind!
I had trouble with a new photoshop program...upgraded from CS3 to CS4 and it took me 2 days to get everything working right..what a pain, but I am so happy it is working and I am trying to get back on track with editing...
I have Haley's to finish up and then 2 more seniors and a family shoot...
Anyways Haley is my senior rep and we did outside pictures
last summer so now the studio shots..


My name is... Haley Werner

My nickname is... Hilly

I go to school at... WTS

My biggest accomplishment has been... Valedictorian

My dream vacation is... go to Europe

My dream job is... Broadway Actress

All time favorite movie... Scared Stiff

I love to listen to... anything

My all time favorite food is... popcorn

My favorite place to shop is... I love to shop at Forever 21

My favorite TV show is... LOST

An unusual talent I have is... shaking my eyeballs

The person I'd like to meet the most is... JESUS!

My favorite possession is... piano

I never leave home without... my purse

A random fact about me is... I went to Alaska with my older sister when we were in 4th and 6th grades

I chose to have my senior portraits taken with DGPhotoDesigns because... Donna is so fun to shoot with and she does a great job!

No comments: